<body>

♥ That NUT


♥Raddish is a NUT♥.
Madly in love with choir
We live to sing XD
Blog : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

All sources are from sgclub, unless otherwise stated.
raddishnutty got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

♥ Adverts



♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
Nuffnangers
Yuping♥ Falcon♥ Kala♥ Dorothy♥ Nikkiko♥ Angela♥ Kenneth♥ Crystal♥
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Money Problems


A young man was having some money problems, and needed $200 to get his car fixed and road-worthy again. But had run out of people to borrow from. So, he calls his parents via the operator, and reverses the charge and says to his dad, "I need to borrow two hundred dollars."

At the other end, his father says, "Sorry, I can't hear you, son, I think there may be a bad line."

The boy shouts, "Two hundred. I need two hundred dollars!"

"Sorry, I still can't hear you clearly," says his father.

The operator cuts in, "Sorry to butt in, but I can hear him perfectly."

The father says, "Oh, good. YOU send him the money!"



♥ My World My Life

11:25 PM

1 comments