<body>

♥ That NUT


♥Raddish is a NUT♥.
Madly in love with choir
We live to sing XD
Blog : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

All sources are from sgclub, unless otherwise stated.
raddishnutty got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

♥ Adverts



♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
Nuffnangers
Yuping♥ Falcon♥ Kala♥ Dorothy♥ Nikkiko♥ Angela♥ Kenneth♥ Crystal♥
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, June 19, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

Ten things to say about gifts you don't like


10. Boy, if I had not recently shot up four sizes, that would've fit.

9. It would be ashame if the garbage man ever accidentally took this from me.

8. Perfect for wearing in the basement.

7. Well, well, well...

6. I really don't deserve this.

5. Gosh, I hope this never catches fire!

4. I Love it, but I fear the jealousy it will inspire.

3. If the dog buries it, I'll be furious!

2. Sadly, tomorrow I enter the federal witness protection program.

1. To think I got this the year I vowed to give all my gifts to charity.



♥ My World My Life

11:32 PM

0 comments