<body>

♥ That NUT


♥Raddish is a NUT♥.
Madly in love with choir
We live to sing XD
Blog : Click Here
Friendster : Click Here

All sources are from sgclub, unless otherwise stated.
raddishnutty got their Neopet at http://www.neopets.com

♥ Adverts



♥ Tagboard




♥ Exits


Tag Me To Be Link
Nuffnangers
Yuping♥ Falcon♥ Kala♥ Dorothy♥ Nikkiko♥ Angela♥ Kenneth♥ Crystal♥
♥ Click ♥
♥ Memories


♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008

♥ Music


♥ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♥

Imeem Recommended
♥ Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥ Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Complicate Life ♥

song for mentally disturbed


SCHIZOPHRENIA...

Do you Hear What I Hear?

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER...

We Three Queens Disoriented Are

DEMENTIA...

I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas

NARCISSISTIC...

Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

MANIC...

Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets

and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and

Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and.....

PARANOID...

Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me.

PERSONALITY DISORDER...

You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe

I'll tell you Why.

DEPRESSION...

Silent Anhedonia, Holy Anhedonia, All is Flat, All is Lonely.

OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER...

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock,

....(better start again)

PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY...

On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me

(and then took it all away).

BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER...

Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire



♥ My World My Life

10:15 PM

0 comments